Possible challenges could include:
- trying a new sport
- increasing the current amount of activity done on a weekly basis
- setting a specific distance to complete
- walking, scooting or cycling to school instead of driving
- doing more activity outside rather than inside
- being more engaged (more attentive and listening in PE class or signing up to an after-school club for example)
Sticking to the same principles as our events, we want the challenge to be fun, inclusive and non-competitive.
The medal will recognise their personal achievement and be a reward for making that positive change.
The timing of the challenge can also be varied; you could get involved during a set day, week or across the half-term. You may want to focus on a different challenge each week of the half-term and award the medal at the end. Ultimately the medal challenge can be set to suit your school and pupils and the challenges chosen.
Medals will be £1 each and all money raised will come to the Brownlee Foundation helping us to continue running future events and weekly sessions.